MIET aims at training professionals of higher standard. The rules and regulations are framed to train the students for reaching their goals. It aims at ensuring harmonious and friendly living among the students of various states, and inculcating self discipline in each individual and making the hostels serve as a training ground for a purified, and successful life and for the development of body, mind and soul as a whole in every student. The Hostels are under the overall Managing control of the Principal, AO, CEO and the Chief warden of the hostels.
Facilities available in Hostel:
- The college has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- We provide R.O Water for drinking in all the blocks of the hostel.
- The hostel has Water coolers fitted with R.O plant.
- 24 hours electricity is provided with backup generator.
- Hot water supply for bathing with Geysers(storage water Heater).
- Provision for indoor games like Table Tennis , Badminton, Chess, Volleyball, Basket ball and Carrom.
- A common room with a Television having DTH service.
- A common news/reading room containing news papers, periodicals, magazines.
- Each student is provided with well furnished room having a cot, a study table, an almirah and a chair.
- A physical fitness room with Gym and Exercise Equipments such as Treadmills , Upright Bike , Dhumbell etc.
- Provision for Computers usage with internet facility.